MiS can provide many benefits to companies who are seeking to improve the quality of their production applications, reduce business risk through rigorous testing and augment and improve upon the incumbent testing teams and processes.Our some features are –
- On time delivery – Dates must be agreed from the outset on all major deliverables with all efforts to ensure they are met. Use change control processes if these dates need to be moved.
- Client Satisfaction – Periodic surveys should be conducted to make sure that the service provided by the outsourcing company is satisfactory to customers.
- Effectiveness – Effectiveness metrics focus on lowering costs, improving profit, and adjusting business transactions
- Volume of Work – The volume of work sometimes is difficult to define. For example, projects that are billed on a time-and-material basis may discuss volume in terms of number of resources, while a fixed-price project usually specifies number of deliverables. This metric is an important part of the SLA.
- Sensitivity – Sensitivity metrics measure the amount of time required for an outsource company to handle a request.
- System Downtime and Availability – in outsourcing, guaranteeing 100% availability of services costs significantly more than guaranteeing 99% or 98%, and not every company or every application needs 100% reliability.