Manu Info Solutions (MIS) is a proven leader in the development of computer telephony solutions including interactive voice response (IVR) products and services.
What is IVR?
- ‘Intractive Voice Responce’or IVR, is a computerized phone system that enables a person, typically a telephone caller, to make a selection from a voice menu. The selection is made using touchphone keypad entries or voice responses. This interaction allows the individual to communicate with the phone system and thus the computer system.The phone system plays pre-recorded voice prompts and the person typically presses a number on a telephone keypad to select the option associated with the voice prompt.”
MIS provides the following interactive voice response solutions:
- IVR Systems – Complete analog and digital IVR phone systems.
- IVR Software – IVR application development software solutions.
- IVR Programming – IVR development by our experienced staff.
- IVR Services – Complete IVR outsourcing services at our secure call center.
- IVR Applications – Full set of IVR phone applications.
MIS IVR solutions utilize Intel processors and contain Dialogic IVR telephony boards. These solutions provide callers with the ability to automatically obtain information or perform transactions using a phone system.
Custom IVR Program DevelopmentThe MIS development team uses the systems approach when creating IVR applications. The following are the basic functions performed by our experienced team of professional managers and developers using this IVR Design Process:
- IVR Consulting - Initial IVR application feasibility study
- IVR Design - Create a design specification of the application
- IVR Development - Organize a development team and assign tasks
- IVR Programming - Perform actual coding of the IVR application
- IVR Testing – Test the IVR application prior to going live
- IVR Implementation – install the IVR program in a live environment
- IVR Management – maintain and enhance the ongoing IVR program
MIS offers both an affordable and expandable IVR phone system. This solution includes a modern Windows PC with Dialogic computer telephony cards. When combined with our extensive IVR software, these phone systems can perform both inbound call distribution as well as outbound calling campaigns – concurrently.
The WIZARD analog IVR system is our entry level call center phone system that supports analog phone lines. If your calling center requires more lines, our PACER digital IVR system can be used in environments where digital phone line support is necessary.
MIS has created a comprehensive IVR software development library that can be used to create virtually any phone application. Our easy to use interactive voice response software leads you step by step through the design and production of your custom phone applications.
You can design and create your own phone programs using this full-featured software toolkit. Alternatively, MIS can provide you with a custom IVR phone application. These applications can be easily ported to our digital phone system when your call volume requires a larger system.
To obtain additional information about our IVR software, please view the IVR software manual that includes a detailed description of the IVR functions available when developing IVR applications.
IVR Programming Services
MIS offers complete IVR development and programming services and IVR application design and development. From simple to complex phone applications,MIS personnel can design, develop, test and implement your phone campaign quickly and have your phone program in place with a minimal amount of time.
Our highly professional and trained programming staff can analyse your phone needs and design it to meet your requirements. Your calling campaign does not have to conform to a static IVR model. Instead our IVR applications will answer your calls according to the rules dictated by your business.